How Is SERVPRO Prepared To Fight Fire Damage?
SERVPRO of Hermitage/Donelson is a trusted leader in the fire restoration industry. Our highly trained technicians are standing ready to provide you with 24-hour emergency service. When fire damage or water damage affects your Middle Tennessee home or business, you can count on us to respond quickly.
No matter what size fire you experience, your belongings and structure will be compromised and damaged by the event. SERVPRO can manage the unhealthy odors and air quality from the smoke and burned materials, and we focus on renovating and recovering your premises, too.
What Does The SERVPRO of Hermitage/Donelson Fire Restoration Process Involve?
Every fire damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage emergency.
- Step 1: Emergency Contact. The restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will ask questions regarding the fire damage event. This will help us respond immediately with the appropriate equipment and resources.
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment. We carefully inspect and test adjoining rooms of your property to determine the extent of the fire, smoke, and soot damage. This step is crucial to developing a plan of action.
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service. Fire damage can often compromise windows, walls, and roofs. To maintain security and to protect against further damage, we can board up missing windows and walls and place tarps on damaged roofs.
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present). The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. We then use dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the remaining water and complete the drying process.
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces. We use specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
- Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing. We clean, sanitize, and disinfect all of the restorable items and structures that were damaged by the fire. We use a variety of cleaning techniques to restore your belongings to pre-fire condition. We’re also trained to remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
- Step 7: Restoration. Restoration is the final step—getting your home or business to its pre-fire condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting, and installing new carpet. Or, it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.
SERVPRO of Hermitage/Donelson handles cleanup projects large and small, whether you have experienced fire damage, water damage, mold infestation, unpleasant odors, or other various types of emergencies.
We can get your home or business Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, too.
This franchise is independently owned and operated.