About SERVPRO of Hermitage / Donelson
Robert M. & Jessica L. Dixon
Owners of SERVPRO of Hermitage / Donelson
Absolutely no one can be completely ready for when a disaster strikes their home or business, and that is the case for fire damage, water damage, storm damage, or any other such disaster. All you can do is be as prepared as possible, and SERVPRO of Hermitage/ Donelson understands the stress and concerns that come with a disaster restoration project better than anyone, and our primary goal is to minimize the pain and confusion to your life and work and to make it "Like it never even happened."
Here at SERVPRO of Hermitage/Donelson in the greater Nashville area, we specialize in all aspects of the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after any level of fire damage, water damage, or any other such disaster. These services also include the mitigation of mold growth and mildew from your home or business following exposure to water damage.
Once the damage has been mitigated, the next step is property restoration, and here at SERVPRO of Hermitage/ Donelson, our staff is highly trained in this area. Through the use of initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility as well as the inclusion of regular IICRC-industry certification, you can relax with the knowledge that everyone on our staff is well equipped with the knowledge and skills to best restore your property to its pre-damage state.
Here at SERVPRO of Hermitage/ Donelson, no damage is too large or too small. Contact us today to schedule our services for your home or commercial property!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician