How Can SERVPRO Of Hermitage/Donelson Help With My Carpet Cleaning Needs?
Even the highest-quality carpet and upholstery can start to look soiled over time. Protect your investment by calling SERVPRO of Hermitage/Donelson to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery!
The SERVPRO System offers several cleaning options to match any upholstery or carpet.
What Types Of Carpet Cleaning Options Does SERVPRO Offer?
We offer a range of specialized carpet cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short-piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Your professional carpet cleaning schedule will depend on soil build-up, traffic, type, and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb is to have your carpet professionally cleaned every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look filthy, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance.
What Are Some Preventive Maintenance Steps I Can Take To Keep My Carpets In Good Condition Between Cleanings?
Carpets act as filters, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of the soil in carpets is dry soil. Vacuuming is a crucial component of proper care and maintenance of carpets.
Preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Contact us here at SERVPRO of Hermitage/Donelson for more information about how we can help you keep your home clean. In addition to your carpets and upholstery, we also care for ceilings, floors, walls, drapes and blinds, air ducts, and HVAC systems.
Call us at (615) 885 3906!
This franchise is independently owned and operated.